OHIO SPECIALS BOILERS
Our Ohio Special Boilers
A New Breed of OHIO SPECIALS Up to 600BHP
1 Boiler Instead of 3!
OHIO SPECIALSBoiler savings
Some states like Ohio have unique laws about boiler design. Boilers that meet these specifications are called Ohio Special boilers. As a local provider of boiler products and services in Ohio, Smith Hughes has boilers for sale and rent that follow these requirements and work productively in industrial facilities.
Smith Hughes offers a new breed of Ohio Special boilers by Vapor Power up to 600 boiler horsepower (BHP). This allows you to purchase one boiler instead of three!
Installing a single 600 BHP Circulatic® boiler instead of three 200 BHP units makes Vapor Power the most compact and least expensive packaged boiler on the market. Vapor Power re-introduces its line of forced circulation coil tube boilers, all of which can be installed without the requirement of a licensed operator in the state of Ohio.
OHIO SPECIALS BOILERFEATURES
There are two steam generators by Vapor Power that are considered Ohio Special boilers:
- Circulatic® Boilers: Vapor Power's recirculating flow unit is available in sizes from 75 BHP to 600 BHP and design pressures from 15 PSIG to 530 PSIG.
- Modulatic® Boilers: Vapor Power's once-through flow unit is available in sizes from 18 BHP to 300 BHP and design pressures from 15 PSIG to 3100 PSIG.
Vapor Power boilers stand out as one of the best Ohio Special boiler models available because of their technological features, quality manufacturing and customization for any application.
The Vapor Power design is proven technology. Our newest equipment continues to provide the same user benefits you can rely on:
- Fast startup: Vapor Power units can go from cold start to full output in five minutes.
- Compact footprint, easy installation: Vapor Power units typically have a 40 to 60% footprint advantage over conventional equipment, and they are significantly lighter too. Installation is simple with a skid-mounted assembly, including the control panel.
- Full modulation/quick response to load changes: Vapor Power units are fully modulating and have a cycle time of fewer than 30 seconds.
- High-quality steam: These boilers are guaranteed to have 99% or greater dry steam.
- High turndown ratios: Turndown ratios up to 10:1 for handling a vast range of loads.
- Safe operation: Coil design pressures of 1000 PSIG minimum, a steel drum outside the firing zone and low water content eliminates explosion potential.
- Coil thickness: The 1000 PSIG minimum pressure for coils helps them have a longer life.
Vapor Power Circulatic® and Modulatic® boilers are designed and built at our state of the art facility in Niles, Illinois. This modern manufacturing facility utilizes the latest in production technology to ensure the highest quality product for our customers.
Vapor has been providing high-quality steam since 1903, and with thousands of operating units, Vapor stands ready to assist with any specific application. Computer simulation of process systems and heat loss analysis is available to ensure the proper system for your application.
Applications for Ohio Special Boilers
There are several applications for boilers in Ohio, including:
- Power plants
- Food processing
- Equipment testing
- Chemical processing
- Oil and gas processing
- Brewery and distillation
- Process steam and heat
- Asphalt and liquid terminals
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Marine (barges and ocean vessels)
- University and institutional facilities
- Corrugated and paper manufacturing
- Health care and commercial facilities
Why Choose Smith Hughes for Ohio Special Boilers?
When you need Ohio boilers for rent or for sale, call Smith Hughes, an industry-leading boiler specialist. We have served the Cincinnati tri-state area of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky since 1946, and we are experts in Ohio boiler code. Our Ohio Special boilers are the ideal solution for Ohio-based industrial facilities.
Partner with Smith Hughes for Ohio boilers for sale that meet all state regulations. Complete our contact form today to request more information about our boiler units.