The Vapor Power design is proven technology. Our newest equipment continues to provide the same user benefits you can rely on:
- Fast startup: Vapor Power units can go from cold start to full output in five minutes.
- Compact footprint, easy installation: Vapor Power units typically have a 40 to 60% footprint advantage over conventional equipment, and they are significantly lighter too. Installation is simple with a skid-mounted assembly, including the control panel.
- Full modulation/quick response to load changes: Vapor Power units are fully modulating and have a cycle time of fewer than 30 seconds.
- High-quality steam: These boilers are guaranteed to have 99% or greater dry steam.
- High turndown ratios: Turndown ratios up to 10:1 for handling a vast range of loads.
- Safe operation: Coil design pressures of 1000 PSIG minimum, a steel drum outside the firing zone and low water content eliminates explosion potential.
- Coil thickness: The 1000 PSIG minimum pressure for coils helps them have a longer life.
Vapor Power Circulatic® and Modulatic® boilers are designed and built at our state of the art facility in Niles, Illinois. This modern manufacturing facility utilizes the latest in production technology to ensure the highest quality product for our customers.
Vapor has been providing high-quality steam since 1903, and with thousands of operating units, Vapor stands ready to assist with any specific application. Computer simulation of process systems and heat loss analysis is available to ensure the proper system for your application.