RENTALS, SALES & SERVICES
Since 1946, Smith Hughes has been an industry-leading boiler contractor providing complete boiler systems, boiler equipment and repair services throughout the Cincinnati tri-state area of Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. We offer boiler rentals to various commercial and industrial businesses nationwide, from utility plants to craft breweries and more.
You can trust our expert management team and service technicians to help with whatever boiler service you need. Factory trained and OSHA certified, our technicians are available 24/7 to supply overnight parts, provide emergency service or help you choose the right boiler for your application.
As a family-owned, third-generation company, we are committed to providing a wide range of boiler rentals, turnkey installation services and maintenance services for all types of boiler systems throughout Kentucky.
Kentucky Package Boilersand Boiler Systems
Smith Hughes has provided high-quality packaged boilers, boiler room equipment and boiler systems for over seven decades.
Our package boilers and boiler systems for sale and lease in Indiana include:
- Vapor Power Modulatic® high-pressure compact steam boilers:These models are single-pass water tube units. Features include high-quality steam, rapid start-up, low-cost coil replacement, simplified fuel switching and low fuel requirements.
- Vapor Power Circulatic® Vapor Power steam generators: This boiler type provides process and heating steam at low costs for commercial and industrial applications. It includes easy access to burners, rapid start-up, low-cost coil replacement, high-quality steam, minimum pre-purge energy loss and low installation costs.
- Vapor Power/HSI electric boilers and heaters:This line includesHSI RCH electric heaters, HSI BBJ electrode boilers and HSI electric boilers. They provide economical, fast and efficient hot water and steam for heating using electric resistance elements.
- Vapor Power HI-R-Temp® thermal fluid heaters:These thermal fluid heaters have a forced-circulation watertube design. Using a watertube design, the Vapor Power thermal fluid heater requires a much smaller footprint than a traditional firetube design of the same capacity. Features include quick response to load changes, long life with minimal maintenance, low fuel requirements, minimal soot problems, rapid start-up and low installation costs.
- Fire-tube boilers: All models provide dependable service for various applications.
- Columbia® boilers:With this line, we offer theTankless Indirect Fired Water Heater, Waste Oil Boiler, Multi-Pass Horizontal Boiler, Inclined Watertube Steel Boiler, Horizontal 2-pass Fire-tube High-Pressure Steam Boiler and 3-pass Vertical Tubeless Boiler. These suit a wide range of applications — medical centers, waste oil, automotive, building heating and more.
- Condensing Hot Water Boilers:All models provide dependable service for various applications.
- Refurbished boilers: Refurbished machines includehot oil heaters, fire-tube boilers and watertube boilers, all re-built by Smith Hughes professionals.
- Auxiliary Equipment:Water treatment systems, blowdown systems, stack economizers, chemical treatment systems, heat exchangers, expansion tanks, propane vaporizers, transformers, pumps and more.
KENTUCKY SKID MOUNTED RENTAL BOILERS &MOBILE BOILER ROOM RENTALS
In addition to the models listed below, Smith Hughes offers other boilers for rent as well.
If you do not see the model/boiler you are looking for please contact Smith Hughes today to learn about other boiler rental options.
STEAM BOILERS FOR RENT
HOT WATER BOILERS FOR RENT
THERMAL FLUID HEATERS FOR RENT
Package Boiler Systems Industrial Applications
Our boilers are ideal for the following industries:
- Hospitals and hotels
- Food processing
- Surface treatment and automotive
Kentucky Boiler Room Rental Categories
Kentucky boiler rentals from Smith Hughes come in a wide range of sizes, configurations and capabilities. We rent out the following industrial boiler types:
- Hot oil boilers: Our hot oil boiler packages can be customized to your facility's needs and will remain reliable throughout your rental period. Hot oil boilers are known for providing consistent heating throughout multiple industrial settings and are the only boiler systems that can use oil. Some hot oil boilers use both oil and hot water as heat carriers.
- Hot water boilers: Our hot water boilers directly heat facilities through gas- or oil-fired operation and are generally easy to install and operate. If you are looking for extra boiler capacity but desire simple maintenance and operation requirements, a hot water boiler rental may be the solution for you. These boilers are incredibly efficient and reliable and can be used across various industries.
- Steam boilers: Our steam boiler rentals suit a range of industrial uses and can heat large volumes of process water. Steam boilers offer consistent high-heat transfer capabilities and rely on combustion to produce energy. You may need a steam boiler if you work in a facility where simultaneous indirect and direct heating are required.
- Emergency boiler rentals: The service technicians at Smith Hughes can help you mitigate a boiler malfunction within your facility with our emergency boiler rental service. Our emergency rental services span all industries that require a boiler system for operation to minimize downtime and production delays.
Kentucky Boiler Room Rental Options
With our inventory of auxiliary equipment and mobile rental boilers, Smith Hughes can provide temporary solutions for 24/7 emergency boiler needs, annual shutdown or increased production.Our rental boilers directly heat facilities through natural gas, propane, or oil-fired operation.We offer training, start-up and installation, as well as the following boilers for rent:
- Steam boilers: We provide a wide range of steam boilers for multiple industrial uses. Whether you need a trailer-enclosed, trailer-mounted or skid-mounted boiler type, we have it all. Steam boilers can heat large processes and offer consistent high heat transfer capabilities. This boiler type is ideal for situations in which simultaneous direct and indirect heating are needed.
- Hot water boilers: Easy to operate and install, these machines are available in either trailer-enclosed or trailer-mounted boiler categories for maximum mobility. Hot water boilers can be used across many industries and are popular services with customers who desire simple maintenance and operational requirements but need extra boiler capacity.
- Hot oil boilers: Our hot oil boiler systems will remain reliable throughout your rental period and can be tailored to your facility's needs. Hot oil heaters are available in skid-mounted, trailer-mounted and trailer-enclosed rental categories.
- Emergency boiler rentals: The service technicians at Smith Hughes will ensure everyone at your facility stays safe with 24-hour emergency boiler repair services for all our boiler types.
Kentucky Package Type Rental Boilers
Our rental boiler packages come with:
- Mobile boiler room rentals: Our mobile boiler room options are fully enclosed, require no special foundations and can survive all weather conditions. These rentals are transportable, trailer-mounted, highway legal and designed to house all necessary hookups and equipment to supply your energy needs. If you have a long-term project or need an entirely self-sufficient rental, a mobile boiler room rental is ideal.
- Trailer-mounted boiler rentals: We offer these rentals in various configurations. Trailer-mounted boiler rentals bring maximum steam, hot water and thermal fluid into your facility while retaining high mobility. These mobile rentals can protect you from the elements and have the power you need for a quick solution.
- Skid-mounted boiler rentals: These rentals take precedence when you have a large-scale project where space is a significant concern. Skid-mounted boiler rentals are easy to relocate when needed due to their non-obstructive design. Typical start-up processes, connections and enclosures are simplified with this structure — it offers an economical solution that does not compromise quality.
Kentucky Mobile Boiler Rooms
Mobile boiler room rentals offer more convenience than traditional location-bound boiler rooms while providing all the necessary boiler functions. You can utilize mobile boiler rooms in public locations throughout Kentucky with decreased tampering of exposed boiler equipment and operational noise disturbances.
Our steam rental boiler room packages include:
- Steam Rental Boiler Package RS-30A
- Steam Rental Boiler Package RS-30B
- Steam Rental Boiler Package RS-40A
- Steam Rental Boiler Package RT-100A
- Steam Rental Boiler Package RT-100B
- Steam Rental Boiler Package RT-200A
- Steam Rental Boiler Package RT-200B
- Steam Rental Boiler Package RB-300A
- Steam Rental Boiler Package RB-300B
Kentucky Industrial Boiler Servicing
Keep your boiler in excellent shape with repair and maintenance services from Smith Hughes. You can rely on our technicians for boiler room servicing, rentals, installations, industrial water treatment services and vapor steam generators. Our industrial boiler service offerings throughout Kentucky include:
- Water softening: We offer water softening services encompassing start-ups, installations, equipment and repairs.
- Code welding: We hold an 'R' Stamp and a 'PP' Stamp as well as multiple code welding procedures for a variety of applications.
- Pump services: We offer pump repair and installation services — at the shop or in the field — as well as motor repair.
- Boiler room package services: We can design, build, install and maintain entire boiler room packages to meet your needs.
- Design and build boiler rooms: When you need a boiler room package designed and/or manufactured according to your facility's specifications, you can trust the professionals at Smith Hughes.
- Boiler services: Choose us for control upgrades, piping, control/valve repairs, refractory repair, combustion analysis, re-tubing, boiler washing and more.
Contact Smith Hughes for Boiler Rentals, Sales and Boiler Service in Kentucky
You can count on Smith Hughes for industrial boiler services and turnkey solutions that include rental, installation and new parts in the Cincinnati tri-state area. We are the only boiler contractor in our regional industry that sells, services, rents and installs boilers and provides a complete turnkey package. You can also come to us for boiler re-tubing and code welding services.
Fill out our contact form to receive a quote or learn more about our boilers, rentals and services for your Kentucky business today.