VAPOR POWER HIGH PRESSURE
COMPACT STEAM BOILERS
The Modulatic® Line of High Pressure Compact Steam Boilers
Low Cost, High Pressure for Industrial Applications
Single Pass Water Tube Units, 300 BPH and 3100 psig 10, 350 lbs/hour
Key Features of The Modulatic® High Pressure Compact Steam Boiler
- Rapid start up – from cold start to full load in five minutes.
- Low cost coil replacement – multiple coil design permits damaged coil replacement.
- High quality steam – guaranteed 99% + dry steam.
- Minimum prepurge energy loss – smaller size unit allows proper prepurge in seconds.
- Minimal soot problems – separate combustion chamber prevents coating coils with partially burned fuels.
- Simplified fuel switching – only have to turn selector, no burner changes required.
- Low fuel requirements – air preheating and refractory lined chamber for complete combustion.
- Minimum off-on cycling – turndown ratios up to 10 to 1 for handling wide range of loads.
- Quick response to load changes – cycle time of less than one minute.
- Low installation costs – packaged, compact units require only 60% of floor space needed for firetube boilers.
- Complete line – nine sizes to permit proper selection. Safe design – no latent energy in the unit. Risk of catastrophic failure is eliminated.
- Long life expectancy, rugged design and components, ASME design.
- Coils are designed for a minimum of 1000 psi in thicker coil walls for longer life.
- Easy access to burners – end mounted burner is simple to maintain.