Trailer Mounted Boiler
Whether you’re looking to boost productivity or compensate for a piece of equipment that’s undergoing repairs, trailer mounted boilers rentals help keep your operations on track. A steam boiler, hot water boiler or thermal fluid heater from our rental inventory offers a competitive advantage by helping you save time and maintaining ongoing reliability on the job. Our boilers come with powerful mobile options that use the latest technology to produce steam faster and improve your processes.
At Smith Hughes, we’ve spent the last 70 years working with hot water and steam for industrial applications. We strive to keep our rental products up to date so they continue to meet your expectations and the expectations of the ever-changing market. You can trust our boilers to keep your company afloat in almost any situation.
Get a Mobile Boiler Quote Today
The Benefits of Trailer Mounted Boilers
When you have a sudden boiler issue, enlisting a rental can help reduce downtime without hurting your bottom line. With one of our trailer mounted boilers, you’ll get right back to normal business operations while enjoying the benefits we offer.
Some of the advantages of our trailer mounted rental boilers include:
- Superior mobility: This type of boiler comes mounted on a trailer so you can transport and use it with ease, regardless of where you’re located. Trailer-mounted boilers are ideal for almost any project, whether it takes place at your facility or another job site. Their mobility makes them convenient and easy to work with, saving both time and money when you need it most.
- Protection against the elements: During transport or operation, weather and harsh work conditions can pose risks to your heavy equipment. Our trailed mounted boilers for rent are designed to withstand these harsh conditions so you can move forward with projects without having to stop for the elements. These boilers offer durable, secure configurations to protect against moisture, wind and other outside forces.
- Easy installation: Trailer mounted boilers are easy to use and set up. Instead of having to load and unload the rental unit each time you have to move it, you can leave it secured to the trailer and use the machine whenever and wherever you need it. There’s little installation to worry about, which makes it a quicker and simpler option than some other types of boilers.
Types of Trailer Mounted Boilers We Offer
At Smith Hughes, we offer several types of trailer mounted rental boilers for emergency requirements. If your normal boiler is undergoing repairs or replacement, one of our options can help carry the weight until it’s finished. Our many options also vary in energy capacity and fuel specifications.
The categories of trailer mounted boilers we have for rent include:
- Steam boilers: Our trailer mounted steam boilers are powered by natural gas, propane or #2 fuel oil offering a variety of features to maximize energy efficiency. Steam boiler options range from 40 HP to 500 HP so you can choose the rental boiler that best fits your application.
- Hot water boilers: We have multiple rental boiler configurations to provide domestic hot water or hot water heating applications. If you don’t see the model you are looking for, please contact Smith Hughes and we can help you out.
- Thermal fluid heaters: You can count on our thermal fluid heaters for maximum temperature control during applications that call for hot oil. Our trailer-mounted units are gas-fired and require minimal setup upon delivery.
Rent From Smith Hughes
We specialize in providing steam, hot water and thermal fluid solutions to manufacturing and industrial facilities. If you rent a trailer mounted boiler from our inventory of rental equipment, we’ll take care of all the details. Our technicians are available 24/7 to deliver the boiler solutions you need. Emergencies can happen, so we’re on call to answer your requests and questions at any time.
We provide the product and configuration that meets the operational needs of your facility. Whether your job is large or small, we have both long-term and short-term options at our fingertips. Our terms are designed to let you use your rental heater for as long as it’s needed.
In addition, we’re available to help you with installation, maintenance and operator training. These services make the transition as smooth as possible so you can minimize downtime and focus on getting back to business.
Supply your applications with the power they need today by choosing trailer mounted rental boilers from Smith Hughes. If you’re ready to learn more about our offerings, give us a call or fill out our online contact form.